Listed On July 8, 2020
This role will be responsible for supporting senior programmers and consultants in managing the delivery of reports…
We’re looking for a curious, intelligent, and proactive cloud focused Senior Data Engineer to help us tackle complex data analytics projects end-to-end in Microsoft Azure.
The NMG Group is a global advisory and intermediary firm focused exclusively on the financial services sector. Established in 1992, NMG has enjoyed rapid expansion internationally and now has over 800 employees in 18 cities worldwide. Our guiding principle is to always ‘Find a Better Way’.
We are constantly evolving and the range of work that we do rapidly challenges and expands our peoples’ knowledge. Our flat, team-based structures encourage participation from all experience levels – everyone is encouraged to contribute, regardless of their role. We advocate hearing different points of view, collaboration and constructive debate.
We’re looking for a curious, intelligent, and proactive cloud focused Senior Data Engineer
to help us tackle complex data analytics projects end-to-end in Microsoft Azure. You will work with various teams based in multiple locations globally to deliver solutions on the Azure Cloud using core Azure cloud tools and languages. In addition, you will participate in improving recent implementations. You’re committed to delivering high quality interactions and you’re excited about making a big impact on a small team.
- You love building the best data storage, processing, and visualization solutions; apart from being functional and insightful you really want it all to look beautiful, from initial design to naming conventions, code & visualization.
- We won’t have to tell you much about data architectures, data processing and integration technologies and methodologies or business intelligence ecosystems; your expert knowledge is up to date or you can research and learn. You have deep understanding of all things data including ingestion, transformation, and consumption.
- You enjoy working in a diverse business with multiple cultures and stakeholders.
- You thrive in a fast-pace project environment where excellent collaboration and communication skills are key to success.
- When it comes to the crunch, you love the pressure of an occasional healthy deadline.
- You proactively identify opportunities for work optimisation including opportunities for automation.
- You’re fluent in English.
This position is not an infrastructure position.